Hi, this is my first post. This post is effective for the students who are studying Electronics and Communication Engineering (major in electronics) . From this topics you are able to know about the bipolar logic families. Other topics related with it will be discussed further.
BIPOLAR LOGIC FAMILIES:
The main elements of a bipolar are resistor , diode transistor ,capacitors
The saturated bipolar logic ICs are:
1. RTL-(RESISTOR- TRANSISTOR LOGIC)
2. DCTL-(DIRECT- COUPLED TRANSISTOR LOGIC)
3. I2L-(INTEGRATED-INJECTION LOGIC)
4. DTL-(DIODE TRANSISTOR LOGIC)
5. HTL-(HIGH-THRESHHOLD LOGIC)
6. TTL-(TRANSISTOR-TRANSISTOR LOGIC)
The non-saturated bipolar logic ICs are:
1. Schottky TTL,
2. Emitter-coupled logic
UNIPOLAR LOGIC FAMILIES:
3. CMOS(COMPLEMENTARY both p and n channel)
CHARACTERISTICS OF DIGITAL ICs:
1. Speed of operation.
2. Power dissipation.
3. Figure of merit.
5. Current and Voltage parameters.
6. Noise immunity.
7. Operating temperature range.
8. Power supply requirements
9. Flexibilities available.
THIS IS ALL FOR THIS TIME